Friday, September 11, 2015

Welcome (Info and stuff)

Welcome humans, this will just be a short infodump about how this will work.
So Pierre and I (Boris) will write a story together where we have our own character. These characters will have their own chapters. Which means it will be like following the same story but from two different perspectives. Of course we won't rewrite the same scenes where the characters meet or anything (if it's not important to the plot).
 I will write about Malacinn (will also be called Cinna sometimes), so if you see his name in the title it means it's my chapter.
I should also probably warn you about my English. It's not my first language and this is the first time I actually try and use it for a story. I've written a lot in Swedish (which is my first language) so I'm used to writing in general, but let's hope that my English won't be too bad. Pierre however has written some in English before so she'll be better than me. xD
Also please ignore the Swedish stuff under this. It's an old story we wrote before and it's not good. Trust me just...ignore it.
 Anyway that's everything I want to say at least. I hope you'll like our story!
Pierre is there anything you want to say before we begin?
//Boris

BRU BRU BRU this will be amaze and also forgive for english and also bad updating, I suck at updating.
Also we both like to draw so expect some shitty-ass drawings in the future on my part. Also both Boris and I are cis women so please ignore the random names.
Anyway have fun bitches!!!
//Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment